To search for books and videos in the online database, click the image:
To borrow items from the online database:
Place a check mark on the items you wish to borrow by clicking on the little box next
to the title.
Don't forget to fill in your name, phone/email address and any comments you wish
to make before clicking on the "Request to Borrow Checked item(s)" button.
If you do not receive a confirmation of your request, please call
Huntingdon Presbytery (814) 682-7289.
- You will have more luck in your searches if you do not use capital letters.
- When looking for a specific author, just use their last name.
- "Subject" is what the book is about, for example: baptism, love, etc.
- To search by category, select one of the categories from the list at the top of the search page (the page that comes up after you click on the picture.)
Other ways to borrow items:
- Stop by the Huntingdon Presbytery Office and take a look around.
- Give us a call (phone numbers are on the "Contact Us" pages) and tell us what you are looking for. We will be happy to mail the items to you, and you can mail them back to us by the due date.